We know the feeling - sometimes you fall in love with a piece of jewelry, but the colors are not your favorite. Perhaps, you are looking to customize your own pair of sandals to match your wedding colors, but do not see the colors available in our collections. Designing your own unique, one of a kind pair of Bare Sandals is easy, and only requires a few steps. You'll work directly with us to make sure your sandals are exactly what you want them to be, and arrive promptly at your door steps.
To begin the customization process, follow the steps below:
1. Find the design you are interested in customizing.
The first step is to find the design you absolutely love. If you do not find the design you absolutely love, you are welcome to take notes or draw a sketch of the elements you are interested in. Something to keep in mind when drawing your sketch is the type of materials being used ( chain vs. beads, pearls vs crystals, seed beads vs larger beads ).
Here is an example of a custom-made head chain design submitted to us by @pakistaniweddings
Another example of customization: the Luna Barefoot Sandals in Gold were customized to include bright red center stones instead of the traditional, clear rhinestones.
2. Have color swatches available.
Before reaching out to us and communicating your requests, please be sure you have color swatches available, which you can email us. Each color may have different type of shading, and because of this we may have difficult time making your dream pair of Bare Sandals without the proper color swatch.
3. E-mail us your custom order request.
Shoot us a message at email@example.com ( or by clicking "Contact Us" link on the bottom of this page ) and let us know the following information:
- What design you are interested in customizing.
- What colors you would like to switch out (Please send us a color swatch).
- How many pairs you needs to have.
- Shoe sizes for all pairs.
- Time frame by which you need to receive your order.
- Any special notes to be included with your order.
4. We'll respond to your request within 24 hours.
Once we receive your email, we will get back to you within 24 hours with the approximate customization costs, and other important details.
5. A custom listing will be sent.
Once we work out the details, shipping, pricing and colors of your order, we will e-mail you a one-of-a-kind listing order. You will be able to add this listing to cart, and check out via our cart on the website.
6. Production begins.
We will begin production as soon as your order is placed. Please be advised that it takes anywhere from 1 - 3 weeks for most custom orders. The production time will vary due to the quantity ordered.
7. Your order is shipped.
Your order will be shipped on or before the agreed upon date. We ship our orders via USPS First Class mail. All orders over $100.00 are automatically insured, free of charge. If you would like to receive your order quicker, or have it shipped overnight, please communicate this to us in your initial e-mail.
Other important information to remember:
- We understand that sometimes you may not be 100% satisfied with your purchase, however due to the nature of handcrafting a one of a kind, custom order, designed specifically for you, custom orders are not eligible for return.
- Full payment is due at the time of purchase. We do not take deposits due to the complexity of the orders, etc...
We'll be happy to answer any and all questions you may have, or clarify any of the above mentioned information. Please feel free to contact us, and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
We're looking forward to working with you, and can't wait to hear your requests and begin handcrafting your one of a kind pair of Bare Sandals.
PS. You CAN apply coupon codes for custom orders. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to receive your 10% off coupon.